Hello! And welcome to another edition of Goat Thing of the Day, a somewhat weekly series that exemplifies, deifies, and extra large size.
That’s okay, I don’t know what that means either.
Well, since you people continue to send in goat things, even though this is a HUMOR COLUMN, I will share them with the rest of the world (and thus encourage more goats coming my way which isn’t such a bad thing really in fact because of you guys overwhelming me with goat stuff I’ve kind of gotten to like the little boogers)
My friend, Bonnie, was at the Santa Rosa Fair recently when she caught a goat trying to escape…
Meanwhile at the Raymond Winery, my sister and her friend Beth were feeding the goats that…uh….make the wine?
Actually, the goats are kept in what they call their “Theater of Nature”, where I’m guessing they hang out all day watching movies and ruminating on popcorn.
Hey, did I ever show you guys the goats in the garden that my friend, Marilyn sent me?
Hey! It’s a Hallmark Giveaway!
So I’m at this conference in Utah and they have a Hallmark room where we can check out all their cool new stuff (who knew Hallmark sold more than just cards?) and we mailed a free card to our kids to encourage them for the start of school as part of their Tell Them campaign only I don’t have any kids so I mailed a card to someone else’s kid but anywayyyy….
Hallmark then said to me, Hey, your blog is so hilarious and awesome and you rule etc. etc. etc… that we want to give away some stuff to your readers and I said cool and they said cool and I said what do you want to give them and they spoke in an ominous, bullet-pointed voice:
- A pack of 5 assorted Hallmark Kids Encouragement Cards
- A Hallmark Gold Crown coupon for $2 off of 3 greeting cards
- 2 Hallmark Text Bands
1. If you’re interested in entering this giveaway, leave a comment with the word “Hallmark“.
2. If you are not interested in entering this giveaway, leave a comment without the word “Hallmark”.
3. If you want another entry, retweet this post (be sure and include @nannygoats and @Hallmark in the tweet.) and leave a 2nd comment as your 2nd entry. If you’re super lazy you can just cut and paste this:
Enter to win a free Hallmark package (and see goats!) in a #giveaway by @nannygoats and @HallmarkPR http://is.gd/OX97NX
4. If you want another entry, share this post on Facebook: ( http://www.nannygoatsinpanties.com/2012/08/goat-thing-of-the-day-goats-of-steel-fairs-and-wineries-and-a-hallmark-giveaway.html ) and leave another comment below saying you did it.
5. This Giveaway ends Monday night (Aug 27, 2012) at midnight, when I’ll draw a comment out of the proverbial hat and notify the winner.
6. Sorry, U.S. resident only!