My opponents would have you believe that we need a change, that we need to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.
But let’s take a look at what I’ve accomplished in the past year as Best Local Blogger on the KCRA A-List:
- Sacramento approved a new arena plan and the Kings are staying.
- Unemployment has plummeted.
Osama Bin Laden was destroyed.
- Prince William finally made an honest woman out of his girlfriend.
- Charlie Sheen, man, Charlie Sheen.
And like every responsible leader, I will take credit for all the good stuff.
However, I also realize that I could not have done it without you. For if you all had not poked your chad for me last year, I would not have had the opportunity to take the credit for all that stuff.
And if I am re-elected in 2012, I promise:
- A Girl Scout Cookie stand on every corner.
- A job for every man, woman and child.
- I will FORBID our new sports arena and entertainment complex to be named after fraudulent, bankrupt snake-oil salesmen hawking magic rubber bracelets for $30.
- Everybody gets a car! Everybody gets a car!
- More Charlie Sheen.
I won’t let you down and remember…
A vote for NGIP is a vote for America!
And unfortunately, like our silly electoral rules in this country, you can only vote once.
(Click on the vote button below…and keep clicking yellow VOTE buttons until you see, “Ok, we got your vote for NGIP” or something like that.)
If you voted for me last year and remember your password, you won’t have to re-register.
I’m Margaret Andrews and I approve this message.
Paid for by the Committee to Re-elect Nanny Goats in Panties and Establish More Fried Chicken and Waffle Eateries.