Goat Thing of the Day: Baby Stampede

And now….another short film…

goats, baby goat pictures, goat gifs, goat porch stampede

The above GIF is actually an excerpt of the original short film below:

Thank you, Thomas for sending these in! (Thomas has a blog called 101 Things in 101 Days, which, for me, is a complete treat to read.)

goat in panties daniella seafood punch

Got Goat?

Do you have a cute or funny Goat Thing you’d like to contribute to Goat Thing of the Day? Click on this link for more information on submitting your goat thing.

We are also looking for recipes that call for goat cheese, goat milk, or goat meat. Click on this link for information on submitting your goat-themed recipes.

1. OMG… they are just too cute. I love when they jump on all four feet.
    I could see my doggies playing with them, they would NOT just lie down and watch like the dog in that video, he looks bored.

2. Lol, too cute!

(No, I don’t have anything worthwhile to add to the, um, discussion here, hehe. Just stopping in to show that I still read, even though it’s been months since I’ve commented. Not that anyone would’ve noticed, ha!)

1. It’s okay. There’s not much you can say about cute little goats, except, Awwwwwwww!

Thanks for chiming in!

3. MikeWJ says:

Way, way too cute! Now I want some goats. Baby goats only.

4. I had to watch that about a gazillion times… That was SO CUTE! AND I’m coming back when my daughter returns so I can play it for her!

1. Yes, NGIP will be single-handedly responsible for about 10,000 views on whoever’s video that is. And I plan to take up half of that 10,000.

Soooo cute. I want some galloping goats! And I love that dog. What a mellow dude. Thanks for my hit of cuteness for the day.

6. Love it! How delightful are those prancing goats? (And that dog reminds me so much of my Hickory. He was laid back like that, too.) Where did Thomas come up with this?

7. Thomas C. says:

Awww. Thanks for the plug!

I firmly believe that any animal with the capacity to be that cute should live with me. Unfortunately, none of the other mammals in my household feel the same way. Pfft.

8. Thomas C. says:

Awww. Thanks for the plug!

Well dang, if it’s not three Billy Goats Gruff a leapin’ off the bridge!!! Good thing the big old fuzzy Troll could care less!!!

This was just too darn stinkin’ cute!!! I just want to bring the home and hug ’em.

Have a fantastic Friday ya’ll!!! :o)

10. Oh my word! They’re gorgeous!! There galloping feet are so cute!

11. Anonymous says:

They are so adorable. I love how low-key the dog was.

12. jennthorson says:

Oh gosh, the galloping!! You’d think a whole flack were coming in and not just three little guys!